Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Loop Duty Free Haul - mainly MAC but also Jo Malone, Clarins & more!




I got back from my really lovely holiday on Friday and it was so, so good to get the heat into my bones and just soak the sun up (well protected with spf though, don't worry!). We also celebrated our wedding anniversary whilst we were away and just had a really fantastic week together. It was just what I needed before starting a new treatment plan for my illness. Today, I thought I would show you what I picked up in Duty Free, as you will see from the photo, it's a pretty large haul and it is mainly a MAC haul because the products are quite a bit cheaper in The Loop. I reserved most of the products online in advance, where I used the promotional code looptwsum15 to save €10 on orders over €60, so I placed three orders & saved €30 on top of the savings already available. That code is valid until November 30th if you would like to use it! 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar