Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sleek Contour Kit

Hello Lovelies!

I had to share this with you because I have finally gotten my hands on something I have been searching for for months! 
When I was in Belfast I was looking specifically for this but of course they were sold out of the light shade (tear) so I caved in and bought it online which actually including postage worked out cheaper that it would have been for me to buy it in the shop.. Bargain!

I suppose I better show you what it is I'm talking about hmmmmmm?...

 

Its the Sleek Contour & Highlight Kit!

I have only recently started to dabble in the world of contouring & highlighting..but I love it! and I have found so many good reviews about it so I kind of figured it would be a good one for a beginner..and I was searching for ages for a matt bronzer which is actually alot harder than I would have thought!!


So far I love it..I apply the contour with my Real Techniques contour brush and the highlight with my finger where I want on my face!

So all in all really happy with this product..and also appriciated the little instruction sheet that came with it for how to use..perfect for a contour beginner! 

X


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar