Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Clinique mascara routine

IMG_7582
IMG_7870
IMG_7612
IMG_7598
IMG_7673

High Impact Extreme Volume mascara*, 01 Extreme Black - £17
Bottom Lash mascara* - £11

I am always chopping and changing my mascara, and for my (makeup) sins I usually have about five on the go at once. Depending on the time and occasion, I always find myself reaching for a different one to suit my needs, whether I want to lengthen, add volume or keep it natural. My changeable lash routine however has hit a bit of a plateau recently as I have been picking up and pairing the same two mascaras for the past week or so. Quite a feat for me. And they both come from the same brand. Clinique's new High Impact Extreme Volume mascara has moulded bristles which comb through the lashes, separating, stretching and lifting the lashes whilst giving them a little bit of volume and an intense colour. This mascara works best when layered a couple of times to give an almost fake-lash effect and perfectly fanned out lashes. I usually favour the soft bristles which really grab and define your lashes but I am surprisingly impressed with this mascara and it does exactly what it says on the tin tube.

For my bottom lashes I must confess that they usually get the same treatment as my top lashes, just with a slightly more delicate touch. However this Bottom Lash mascara from Clinique is such a nifty little product, I have been addicted to using it ever since I first tested it out. It boasts one of the smallest micro-mini brushes on the market, ideal for enhancing those little, hard to reach lashes, with a formula that resists smears and smudges. Part of me loves it purely because it is just so mini and cute, but the fact that it actually does a great job makes me love it even more. Yes it isn't a completely necessary product,  but if you like to enhance your bottom lashes and find normal mascara a little too clumsy, then this little beauty is wonderful for a clinical, clean application.

What's your current lash loves?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar