Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Simple but works: Simple Skin Care Review and Price

Here's a review on Simple Skin Care.

PRICE: Micellar Water- P499.00 (200ml) and P700.00 (400ml); Facial Wash- P299.00; Moisturizer- P499.00; Eye Makeup Remover- P499.00; Micellar Cleansing Wipes- P299.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all leading department stores

 THE VERDICT:

There are some days when you want to go through the 12- step Korean skin care regimen and there are days when you just want to stick with good ol' cleanse-tone-moisturize; I have these days. 

I like resting my skin from all the formulas because it helps my skin 'breathe' and turn to its own defenses for restoration; I believe that this prevention of dependence on products is what strengthens the skin and even if there's no scientific claim behind this, it works for me!

I've used Simple Skin Care for the entire month last month and here are my thoughts about it.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar