Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How a love letter


How beautiful love letter


My love, I never get tired of telling you how much I love you . I love you in the morning when you get up you're so beautiful ! I love you at noon, when the sun in your hair is a great aura and highlight your eyes. I love you in the evening when you read his story to our son . Your patience captivates me ! And I love you at night, especially at night when the mother becomes lover ... when I kiss your lips and you make me roar with pleasure . I can not live without you . You are my sunshine . I love you , Oh yes , I love you

Love Letter 1: < / h4>

Lettre d'amour 1 !

You're the only one in this world who took my hand and saved me from myself, the only one who was able to show me where it finds joy and happiness of this life, the only one who could heal all my wounds I hide my whole life for fear of appearing weak, the only one who could understand me and understand my language I called "madness" , the only one that loves me although really , but you know all my faults , the only one who understands me listen to me that I feel and that really helps me , only you, the only one who really loved me .
< h4 style = " text-align : left; "> love Letter 2:
How a love letter

I am to see that this is because you have been brainwashed and you live for others you hesitate to stay with me despite what you suffered or are you there and because of that you stay in this hole or it t ' have to believe that it 's being well and now despite the love and joy and health that I will bring you happiness and is afraid of the future, I can not leave you as I am for you and really make you stay with me forever live

love Letter 3 .


I will not hide that you were the one I liked the most so far. Our love is now reciprocated. You made the choice that you seemed best for you . Although I do not approve your decision , I have to let you go. When we really love , we are able to let the one you love because he wants the best for him. Maybe one day our paths recroiserons and this is where we can say that we are made ​​for each other .

I love you

Love Letter 4:


I think I'm completely lost between life and a very cruel and merciless between paradise and happiness away from me. I do not know how to describe how much I need you now more than before, how I miss you in my life empty without you ...
< h3 style = "text -align : left; "> How to make a good love letter

I want to see your smile, feel your hands on my body, my lover in you and close my eyes and smiled ...
Come, my sweet, my beautiful lover of the time when we were still kids ... that
time passed , of course , and our bodies have aged but life has also taught us that soulmates never will forget ... do not miss this wonderful opportunity it offers.
You see it from afar , watch your smile, take your hand and ...
Come, write more , I'm waiting , my sweetness , my love ...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar