Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Best conditioners against brittle hair: my personal choice

I've always had thick, luscious hair until last year, when my hair went through both a chemical hair scrub to have hair dye removed (which takes half an hour of trying to breathe through the chemicals and dying inside knowing the grains are litterely shaving the hair thinner. Think twice before having a hair scrub) and an iron deficiency.

Not only had I dyed my hair too dark, meaning it was chemically treated and so already damaged, the hair scrub made my hair prone to breakage and the new dye to match my hair color, which was still a few shades off, damaged it further.

I said goodbye to hair dye forever and my natural hair is almost passed my neck with a subtle difference with the lower, damaged part.

I've become obsessed with finding moisturising and repairing conditioners and only 6 out of almost all the conditioners available in drugstores, hairdresses and nature stores made the cut! This is the verdict, these are conditioners that actually improve the soupleness of the hair, make it shinier, don't leave product and leave hair frizz free.

1. Guhl - Babassu Oil Conditioner for Dry and Brittle Hair



2. Organix - Anti Breakage Keratin Oil Conditioner



3. Davins - Nourishing Vegetarian Miracle Conditioner



4. Joico - K-Pak Intense Hydrator



5. Pantene - Repair and Protect



6. L'Oreal - Absolut Repair Lipidum

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar