Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OVERALL BEAUTY HIGHLIGHTS OF 2012

Favourite New Discovery
Ciaté Nail Polishes - brilliant!
Favourite And Most Anticipated Release
Burberry Complete Eye Palettes (you will find swatches and review in the hyperlinks provided at the bottom of that link post if you're interested. ;-) )
Favourite Collection
Guerlain Emilio Pucci Summer Collection 2012: Aaah, what's not to love about this collection?!  From the product itself, the colours, the range to the luxurious packaging - it was impossible to resist most of the items that I just had to take them with me!!!  (FYI, I ended up also purchasing the two glosses from the collection that were not released in Australia from Harrods online ^_^).  I would even go as far as to say, this is the most beautiful collection of all time to date that I've come across!  It will be hard to beat!
Runner Up Collection
Blue Illusion De Chanel: slightly biased because I love blue. ;)  This was a lovely, refreshing, restricted set of blue-themed items that worked harmoniously together.
Drug Store/Pharmacy Product
Maybelline Baby Lips: I forgot to add this little beauty on 'My Top Makeup Products of 2012' post! :(  Nevertheless, it deserves mention.  I've tried quite a few drug store/pharmacy products this year, but I'd have to say this one was the highlight for me. :)


This ends my 'top of... 2012' post series!  I hope you found it interesting/enjoyable. ;)

Thanks for checking my post out. ^_^ xo


You may also like...


What were your main beauty highlights of 2012?  Do share in a comment below as I'd love to hear! :)




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar