Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Korean Skin Care Haul From Althea (Missha, Son & Park, Innisfree & Laneige)

If you've been reading my posts recently, you'd already know that I'm seriously hooked into #Kbeauty (and #Kdrama). I just couldn't help it. You see, for a girl like me cursed with a direful sensitive skin, finding products that work on my skin without causing a massive break out is something that's hard to come by. But things went sweeter when I decided to dip my fingers into  Korean skin care. Lets just say that my skin reacts beautifully with products from the Land of the Morning Calm. #PraiseGod

Well, it doesn't help that one of my favorite online shops to get my Korean skin care fix, - Althea, posts crazy deals all the time. And those crazy deals led to the situation below!

Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar