Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Google Reader | What's going on?

Image We Heart It

So today I got back home after being absent from Twitter all day, only to check it and find that nearly my entire feed is about the Google Reader drama and how this is going to effect following blogs etc... eeek!. I'm sure your all fully aware of the news, and I wont try to explain it all, if truth be told I don't quite understand the ins and outs. But what I do know is that Google Reader will be saying goodbye from the 1st July, but GFC will be staying which may mean we all change the way we follow and read blogs. It seams like every beauty blogger out there is swapping over to other platforms to follow their favourite blogs and 'Bloglovin' seaming to be the most popular choice. I've been a fan Bloglovin for ages and personally prefer it to using the feed that Blogger gives you on the Dashboard, so luckily I follow most of you beauties on there anyway. I think it's so great that I can't understand why it's not been as popular up until now.  Either way I'm sure most of you will agree that, just to be on the safe side it's always good to follow your favourite bloggers on other platforms, one for the support and two because I love seeing everyone's blog updates and that way I'm sure I don't miss out! So while all this drama was going on I thought I'd let you beauties know about all the ways you can follow and keep up to date with Miss Sunshine & Sparkle. 

Who knows what the future holds for GFC and the way we follow our favourite blogs, but sometimes it's best to be safe than sorry. The best bit about being a blogger definitely has to be the interaction with all you lovely lot, I'm sure you will agree... So if you do follow me on any of these platforms, let me know in the comments below with your links and I'll be sure to follow you back. Thanks for reading beauty babes and the biggest thank you ever for taking the time to follow my little bloggy.
 
Lot's of Love

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar