Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My April Favourites



Maybelline Colour Sensational Vivid Lipstick In 'Shocking Coral'- Since I bought this beauty at the start of the month I have not stopped wearing it. A beautiful bright pinky coral shade, that is super smooth & long lasting.


Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara In Black - See review here maybelline rocket mascara review

Superdrug Dry Shampoo In Chocolate Brownie 150ml - For 99p this is a good dry shampoo for dark hair as it has a brown dye to it. I used this on my roots when I was in need of a hair dye touch up & this covered my roots up brilliantly.

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfect Concealer in 'Light' - This month was the first time I have tried this concealer. I honestly don't know how I lived without this for so long. Great coverage & Long lasting. 

ELF Baked Blush In 'Pinktastic' - Although this is a blush I find it way to light to use it for this purpose, so I have been using it as a highlighter. Pinktastic has a lovely light pink shimmer so perfect for highlighting. On top of my cheek bones, on my cupids bow, under the arch of my eyebrow. It's a good dupe for Mac mineralized skinfinish.

Maybelline Stay Matte Powder In 'Translucent' - See review here rimmel stay matte powder review.

Bourjois Blush In 'Golden Rose' - I am obsessed with this blusher, a gorgeous pink tone with the perfect amount of golden shimmer, for the perfect subtle glow. I will be reviewing this very soon.


Ebay Beauty Blender Dupe - Although the original beauty blender has so much hype around it I just cant bring my self to pay £16+ on a little sponge (call me scrooge). Whilst browsing on ebay I stumbled across a beauty blender for 99p, it looked like the real thing & for 99p I thought, what's to lose. To me this feels just like the real thing, & the finish of my foundation after using this is flawless. I've tried beauty blender dupes before & this by far is THE best I have come across. I'm definitely going to buy some more & stock up. Here's the link if your interested Ebay Beauty Blender. Since I bought this last month they have since put the price up to £1.25, but still a great bargain. 

Sinful Colors Nail Polish in 'Frenzy' & 'Easy Going' - See review here Sinful Colors Review

Top - Bourjois  Blush In 'Golden Rose'
Middle - ELF Baked Blush In 'Pinktastic'
Bottom - Maybelline Colour Sensational Vivid Lipstick In 'Shocking Coral'

What are your April Favourites ?




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar