Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

e.l.f All Over Colour Stick

elf all over stick
IMG_9774 copy
IMG_9807
IMG_9845

e.l.f All Over Colour Stick* in Pink Lemonade £1.50 - available online
an illuminating healthy glow for your lips and cheeks

I must confess, the makeup snob within me (which raises its head every now and again) was not entirely sure about these multi-functional twist-up cream colours from e.l.f. In fact I almost convinced myself I wouldn't like them, even before trying the shade Pink Lemonade out. The premise of the All Over Colour Sticks is simply that; a quick and easy way to add colour to your face wherever you need it. Now obviously I don't plan to smother my eyelids with this particularly shade but for the cheeks and lips, it works a treat. There are some other lovely champagne and bronzed toned sticks that equally would be perfect for the eyes as a shadow or primer and the face as a subtle highlighter.

Pink Lemonade is a muted rose-pink with fine shimmer running through it which means it gives your cheeks a slightly iridescent glow and your lips a frosty finish (which might not be everyone's cup of tea). The consistency is surprisingly non-tacky or greasy and applies quite nicely on top of your skin, best dabbed and blended in with your fingers rather than a brush or swiped on directly from the stick. The pigmentation is nice and lasted well on my cheeks throughout the day, rarely requiring a touch up. As a lip colour, Pink Lemonade is a little too frosty for my liking but as a cream cheek colour with added radiance, it is pretty good! I think the makeup snob has been hushed...for now!

Have you tried these all over sticks from elf?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar